If you’re like most people, you may be thinking about your New Year’s Resolutions right about now.
According to Forbe’s Magazine, more than 40% of Americans make some kind of New Year’s resolution.
But only 8% stick to them.
As if that weren’t bad enough, a lot of people end up worse off than before.
Let’s take a look at two of the most popular resolutions:
1. lose weight/get healthy
2. get out of debt/save more
When it comes to #1, most people set goals that are too extreme and totally unsustainable.
You only have to visit your local gym on January 1st, and then again about 3 weeks later to see this in action.
For #2, if one is living paycheck to paycheck, and income is not increasing, how likely is it that one will be able to save more or pay off debt? Not too likely I would guess.
In my opinion, both of these resolutions are of equal importance, but we usually hear more about #1.
But, consider this:
If your health is suffering, then you will end up paying more in health care costs, thereby affecting #2
If you’re not financially stable and secure, then it is nearly impossible to be healthy. Financial stress makes you sick. I know this firsthand, but that is a topic for another post.
What if you weren’t part of that 92% whose resolutions fail? What if New Year’s Resolutions were a thing of the past, and January 1st was just another glorious day?
How would that feel? To be the healthiest you’ve been in your life, physically and financially?
What would that mean for you?
Would you run a marathon? Would you give more to your favorite charity? Would you travel? Spend more time with family? Quit your J-O-B (just over broke)?
If I said that this was all within your reach, would you be open to learning more?
Well, Nick and I are so excited to announce The Freedom Project 2015!
- Well, it’s for ANYONE who is tired of making resolutions, only to have them fail.
- It’s about getting the healthiest you’ve ever been and stopping the yo-yo dieting once and for all, creating a sustainable lifestyle.
- It’s about being FREE from financial bondage, and being able to do the things you want to do, when you want to do them.
- It’s about FREEDOM, plain and simple.
- You will learn how to incorporate our organic superfood nutrition into your lifestyle to create the healthiest, leanest version of you (and your family) possible.
- You’ll learn how to save money on groceries.
- You’ll learn how you can earn up to $820 your first week, plus income that flows in even while you sleep.
- You will also have access to top-notch nutrition and financial coaching, as well as personal development and mindset tools – because when it comes to being part of the 8% who actually succeed at their resolutions, these things are crucial.
- AWESOME! We realize that some folks are happy where they are financially and don’t have a desire to earn more. Tara will work with you to help you reach your physical goals and create a sustainable lifestyle.
Nick and I are committed to helping you reach your goals in 2015. Are you ready?